Hair-A-Juku Lovers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Deep Conditioning Treatments



Perms, styling, blow drying, highlights, coloring, curling, straightening, teasing... whew! Sound familiar? If you answered yes to one or all of the above (like me), it's time to give your hair some treatment. Deep treatment, that is. We've pulled together the best deep conditioners from online reviews, hair experts and our own experiences to provide you with the best products out there. Whether in need of a light conditioning or heavy duty repair try out some of these products. Your hair will thank you!

Listed according to price-low to high:

1. Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle - $3.99+ (found in drugstores)


I tried this product because I read great reviews about it. Even though this product made my hair feel softer compared to the conditioners I normally use, my hair was far beyond what Aussie could repair. Great for hair that is not overly dry and intensely damaged.




2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask - $6.99+ (found in drugstores)

After using this product 2-3x a week for about 3 weeks, I found my hair responding pretty well to this deep hair mask. It doesn't have a strong smell and it makes my hair feel lighter. Try this affordable treatment!






3. Terax Crema - $22.00 (found at Sephora)


My favorite of all deep conditioners. Makes my hair feel softer, shinier, lighter and healthier. After one use, you'll see a big difference in texture and health.






4. Frederick Fekkai Protein Rx Anti-Breakage Treatment Mask - $28.50 (found at Sephora)

According to reviews from Sephora and makeupalley.com, many give a 4-5/5 rating for this treatment. They recommend this product for hair that is unmanageable, brittle and dry. Haven't tried it yet, but after reading these reviews I'm convinced!




5. Kerastase Nutridefense: $58.00 (found at Kerastase USA)

Celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker swear by Kerastase products. Every review you can find raves about how great of a product it is. However, to get this fabulous conditioner it's gonna cost you a pretty penny. A 200 ml jar costs $58 USD. Time to start saving, hair-a-juku lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment