Music Mondays: Music Featuring Fashion

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fashion and Music

L.A. Girls by Jupiter Rising
"Prada bag, Gucci shoes, Louis V, Jimmy Choos"

Fashion and music go hand in hand. With great fashion comes great music and vice versa. Listed below are recent music that is dedicated to fashion. Your favorite not mentioned here? Comment so we can add it to the list!

Labels or Love by Fergie
"Love's like a runway but which one do I love more?
No emotional baggage just big bags filled with Dior."

Fashion by Lady Gaga
"J'adore Vivienne habillez-moi.
Gucci, Fendi et Prada. Valentino, Armani too."


Louboutins by Brandy
"But it’s the last time, I’m movin’ on,
I’m throwing on my Louboutins."

Harajuku Girls by Gwen Stefani
"My boyfriend bought me a Hysteric Glamour shirt.
They're hard to find in the states, got me feeling couture."

0 comments:

Post a Comment