Women We Love: Brigitte Bardot

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Style Icon Lives On

"The myth of Bardot is finished, but Brigitte is me."

Brigitte Bardot is an iconic beauty with a style that will forever carry on. From one decade to the next, the fashion industry is unable to resist the urge of imprinting her trademark looks onto a new line or having Bardot-esque lined makeup and teased hair. Working a classic trench, bow headbands, striped sailor shirts or even a paper bag, Brigitte is one woman who knows how to truly work it! For more pictures go to www.fanpix.net.


"If I could do anything about the way people behave towards each other, I would, but since I can't I'll stick with animals."

"Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it."

"One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian."

"If this fame, which people call my lucky break, were to stop tomorrow, I shouldn't care."

"A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you."

"I never do anything by chance."

"I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful. much adulated, very famous and very unhappy."

"I was just a cheap little starlet hardly acting at all in a very mediocre film."

"When you're thirty you're old enough to know better, but still young enough to go ahead and do it."


1 comments:

nydu said...

look these up designer replica luggage Continue Ysl replica check my source high quality designer replica

Post a Comment