Women We Love: Camilla Belle

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Camilla Belle

"Because I was able to submerge myself into the character, I didn't have to go back and forth. You don't have to work hard to bring emotions. It all just comes naturally, you're there living it."

Always the belle of the ball, Camilla Belle knows style and isn't afraid to show it. At 23 years old, Camilla has walked the red carpet for premiers in designers such as Christian Dior, Gucci and Jason Wu. And who could ever forget the blue bird-like Alexander Mcqueen piece? We expect Camilla to continue to impress and stun us with her classy sense of fashion.

"I love acting and I feel really grateful that I've been successful at it. I didn't go into it because I wanted to be famous, or be photographed. I never set out to be noticed."

"I don't even know why, but it was just a different experience and everything different is fun."

"I'm not a dark person at all, so those roles are the most challenging. I don't think I'm necessarily drawn to dark things. It just seems to work out that way."

"By knowing your character so well you can't go wrong. All of us kind of fell into that."

"Musicals, period pieces, romantic comedy - I'm open to anything."

"I fully credit my family for keeping me grounded and for putting me back in line whenever necessary. I am also very lucky to not have the type of personality of someone that enjoys going out-so I have never felt tempted."

"The world that she lives in is just magical, one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."

"When I was younger, I had no interest. But after I went to Paris to see the collections for the first time a few years ago, they made a huge impression on me. I realized that fashion is an art form, like acting or painting."

0 comments:

Post a Comment