Women We Love: Christina Aguilera

Friday, April 23, 2010

Christina Aguilera

"I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective. I am so excited for my fans to hear the new sound. It is something I don't think anyone will expect.'"

Christina's ever evolving style keeps her fans and audience on the edge. She has been recently gravitating towards a futuristic look as her fourth studio album, Bionic, will be hitting stores in June 2010. Glamourous and ambitious as ever, Christina is beaming in full bangs and outfits of leather and metal. These may be some major changes for her style but she is holding onto her signature red lips, carrying it over from her Back to Basic days. Whether she's sporting metals or flaunting sailor outfits, Christina Aguilera will always be one of the women we love!

Bionic

“I’d get a little weird about it being too cliché. My first record was very clichéd pop — what everyone else wanted.” While her excellent second album, Stripped, was, she says, “inspired by a lot of pain,” and her third, Back to Basics, “still had some sort of relation to my past,” this new album “is just about the future...my son in my life, motivating me to want to play and have fun.”
- Marie Claire Magazine

"I try to motivate women and make them feel empowered by their sexuality."

"Certain people want to see me solely as a pop act, but there are many different sides to Christina Aguilera besides the pop girl."

Back to Basics
"To convey that emotion and high energy, especially to belt out some notes, the red lipstick helped me get to that mind frame."


"I'm a risk taker and I've always been like that, especially when it comes to fashion."


"I'm always nervous before I go on stage, but once I'm out there everything is great and it's my favorite place to be."

"I have grown up now and have no need to dress like that anymore. I want my music to speak for me rather than the dress or lack of dresses I wore."

0 comments:

Post a Comment