Women We Love: Natalie Portman

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Natalie Portman


Natalie Portman is a woman of looks, smarts and style. Breaking into acting at the young age of twelve in the movie The Professional, Natalie has appeared on the big screen, walked the red carpet and won a Golden Globe. Her versatility and talent makes her one of the most sought after actresses of today and the line of movies she will be starring throughout 2010 and 2011 proves it!

Natalie Portman will always be one of the women we love for her abilities, intelligence and classic, Audrey Hepburn, old Hollywood elegance. Watch for the latest news regarding her appearances and movies on her official website.



"Awards are so unnecessary, because I think we get so much out of our work just by doing it. The work is a reward in itself."

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."

"I was really excited to get to shave my head - it's something I'd wanted to do for a while and now I had a good excuse. It was nice to shed that level of vanity."

“To be successful, you need the desire to be successful. Ambition can be a dirty word, but it’s pretty much more important than anything.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment