Women We Love: Scarlett Johansson

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Scarlett Johansson

"The most precious moment in life is when you're about to fall in love."

Scarlett Johansson is known for her sophistication and femininity. Not to mention her gorgeous figure! In ads for Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Mango, Scarlett leaves us with an impression of a woman with intelligence and all the glamour of a star from the '40s. Despite these typical findings, she is coming out with a role in Iron Man 2 where she really kicks some butt! Playing "The Black Widow", Scarlett trained and worked hard to bring the Marvel character to life. She states that though the thought of training for the role was "daunting", at the end it all paid off.

Make sure to check out Iron Man 2 in theaters this Friday, May 07, 2010, and be on the lookout for more action as it's said that Scarlett signed a contract with Marvel for which she will be donning her catsuit once again for a possible Iron Man 3 or The Avengers. Click below for the trailer!

Iron Man 2 Trailer



"I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care."

"I'm curvy - I'm never going to be 5'11" and 120 pounds. But I feel lucky to have what I got."

"I like that Old Hollywood thing. The '40s and '50s shapes are timeless. Those periods really work on me. They're my idea of glamour."

"What I respect most in people naturalness and authenticity. I like to be able to see into their soul. I aspire to being a truthful person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment