Women We Love: Marion Cotillard

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Femme Fatale: Marion Cotillard

"The light of my dream is still on and it's really shining bright today."

A woman with that certain, je ne sais quoi, Marion Cotillard is an Oscar winning actress who has audiences captivated in her latest role as Mal, alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception. Marion is hauntingly beautiful throughout the film with her long flowing dresses, disguising the mystery under layers of soft fabric. Marion delivers with ease the complexity of her character being "strong and vulnerable and hopeful and heartbreaking all in the same moment", according to Leonardo. With over ten years of experience in the French film industry, she is a veteran at her best. The same applies to her fashion choices on the red carpet. Below are some of our favorite. Visit Magnifique Marion Cotillard, an english site dedicated to the lovely actress.

"I don't think you learn how to act. You learn how to use your emotions and feelings."

"Being Lady Dior is fabulous. I meet beautiful people and go to amazing parties."

"I read the [Inception] script and I thought 'oh my god, I've never read something like this before.'"

"I don't know if we have many lives or if I will be reincarnated into a next life, but I really do think that when you die, it doesn't stop."

"I think the Earth and everything around it is connected—the sky and the planets and the stars and everything else we see as a mystery. I think we connect when we accept that the mystery is also taking place here on the ground."

"My parents always told me that if you want something, you can do whatever you have to do to get it. As long as it's not against someone else."

0 comments:

Post a Comment